A Brief Count


Along Beacon Street I think of you. Walking through the circle I practice my car-dodging. Eventually forgetting our warm days are fading. The sun warms my face during October’s golden hour.

It’s just not the same without you. These are our streets, and so I’ll keep listening. My name haunts the air.
Did you leave it there on purpose?

Quick, run the light is still green!

Another week begins and you start travelling. Unknown variables in the points between us flip the equation. Where X marks the spot, it is the intersection of my heart; these streets and your Z-axis.




This is a one hundred word challenge for grown ups. This week’s prompt is the Alphabet.

Did you figure out the pattern?  (Hint:  The first two words of the sentence and the last two words of the next, until the equation flips)

You can find other entries at:


http://jfb57.wordpress.com/tag/100wcgu/




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...




  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP