This is the way

This is the way I make the bed because this is where he will sleep.

This is the way I clean the kitchen because this is where he will eat.

This is the way I vacuum the floors because this is where he will walk.

This is the way I fluff the pillows because this is where he will rest his head.

This is the way I scour the shower because this is where he will wash his body.

This is the way I clean my face because this is where he will kiss me.

This is the way I watch the clock because he is not home.

This is the way I drive the car because his plane has landed.

This is the way I can't stop smiling because I see him.

This is way I love him because this is the way he loves me.




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...




  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP